Dot Dot Dot - Animated Dot Dot Dot - Animated

...

Aircraft Killer you ar not just a big jackas and you the big head just you create glacier flaying fuck you big jakas your maps is bad you want i wrught this the maps is bad hey is 1 year your promess a con yard wirh a single player power plant in one maps and is dont just ack i tell it all replyer in this forum I DESLIKE YOU

Banana Cow Hentai Banana Cow Hentai

Amazing

So dumbfounded can't write a review

A+++++++++
Would buy again

WGJ4K: Hottest GameChicks WGJ4K: Hottest GameChicks

In anticipation

I love this series. As usual, your detail to sound and animation is great. The Mickey head turn to June in the Boss' office honestly looked like something you might find in the "real" cartoons (whatever the fuck those are).

I don't really care that you're dropping this bomb on us as a cliffhanger. If anything it means there will be more episodes and for that I'm grateful. I'm a bit confused as to the people complaining this doesn't fall neatly into the drama category, or that it doesn't work as such. I would argue that Jerry doesn't fall neatly into the drama category; your work is always filled with dark and sometimes subtle humor. For me, Jerry spanned humor and seriousness quite nicely. I don't see why WGJ4K can't either.

Just like I would (eventually) get tired of you animating everyone in Jerry's depressing genealogy, I would get tired of you just animating how fucking retarded video games are, no matter how tongue in cheek. If you want to add some kind of semblance of plot to WGJ4K I'm all for it. Just realize you're pissing off the people who just watch WGJ4K for HERF DERF slapstick humor and Mickey calling popular video games and their fans faggots by introducing this intention of plot in the "season finale." They want their "mushrooms don't do that" jokes and this episode was pretty absent of laffs in that category as compared to most of your other episodes. As I'm sure you already do, just ignore those retards.

Sorry for writing a fucking book here but I just love your flashes that much. Your shit just keeps improving and it's always really impressive. Can't wait for the next WGJ4K or whatever your next project is.

Jack Matthews Jack Matthews

Chris O'Neill: ACTION SCRIPTER

Honestly, you could make a flash of Hans taking a dump for 5 minutes straight with no real dialogue except grunting and I would still watch it.

AND I WOULD ENJOY IT, SRSLY MAYNE

WGJ4K: Mario Vs Sonic WGJ4K: Mario Vs Sonic

Quality as usual

Top notch stuff as usual. I usually enjoy your writing, so this episode wasn't as funny to me since this episode was slapstick heavy. Sound and animation are great as I've come to expect from you. Keep on making stuff; I'll be watching.

Also, I can't tell if Appeloz got the There Will Be Blood parody or is simply retarded. Since this is Newgrounds, I'm going to go with retarded.

Captain Planet Strip Club Captain Planet Strip Club

Greasy Mouse fan club President here

Not only have you shown that you are capable of balls off and/or on the walls hilarity in terms of plots and characters that make little to no sense to those not familiar with the ins and outs of hallucinogens, you are capable of worthwhile social commentary as well.

I mean, STRIP CLUB PARTY TIME WOAWH YEAS HAVE MY CHILDREN PLZ.

The Facebook Problem The Facebook Problem

When I die and see God, I'm gonna say SHIT

Animation was sharp, music choice was good. Everything was pretty funny, especially liked the Tourette's guy references you put in there. Voices could have been a bit better, couldn't really hear them over the music.

The joke was predictable but I still lol'd.

Waiting for the Bus! Waiting for the Bus!

All that setup

for a Speed joke? I laughed at the end anyway, so I guess it was worth it. Bravo.

The Body Count The Body Count

You need to stop

Honestly, can you stop being so good at everything? It's painful how top notch your audio and animation skills are, not to mention how creative your shit is. You only continue to get better, which is a mind boggling feat in of itself.

I'm going to have to go watch something terrible to recalibrate my brain. Fuck you.

Brawl Funnies [Dick 1] Brawl Funnies [Dick 1]

I love you guys

I have to 10 you out of sheer respect for what you're conveying here, even if you guys weren't the first to do it.

I honestly can't read through these reviews. While some of them are hilariously oblivious, some are just plain fucking painful to read. I'm sure this isn't new news, since the Metal Gear Funnies reviews were infinitely more fucking abysmal.

CoolDrMoney responds:

Yea them reviews were great!